We spent our 6th Wedding Anniversary at Bear Valley (in the Sierras between Tahoe and Yosemite). It was the happiest day full of adventure and beautiful moments. All four of us were truly grateful to be there sledding in the snow and taking in the breathtaking vistas.
Hi Sara, I'm so glad you found me. I've thought about you a lot. We just moved back from the East Bay. We loved it! Happy to be back though. Your family is beautiful! I love the pictures of Bear Valley. I love BV. I spent a lot of time there during my college days. An old boyfriend was a ski instructor there so I spent many hours on those slopes. Hope to see you sometime soon. Say hello from us to your hubby!
What a fun day! You guys all look so cute. Happy Anniversary! It is so fun to go sledding. My boys want to keep going even after they just about have frostbite. Great pictures. The mountains are beautiful.
3 comments:
Hi Sara,
I'm so glad you found me. I've thought about you a lot. We just moved back from the East Bay. We loved it! Happy to be back though. Your family is beautiful! I love the pictures of Bear Valley. I love BV. I spent a lot of time there during my college days. An old boyfriend was a ski instructor there so I spent many hours on those slopes. Hope to see you sometime soon. Say hello from us to your hubby!
What a fun day! You guys all look so cute. Happy Anniversary! It is so fun to go sledding. My boys want to keep going even after they just about have frostbite. Great pictures. The mountains are beautiful.
Post a Comment